Re: Charset compromise (Was Re: Character-set) header

1991-09-05 05:18:26
Excerpts from mail: 4-Sep-91 Re: Charset compromise (Was.. Keld J|rn
Simonsen(_at_)dkuug (1331)

What is "the way it is" currently? We decided in Atlanta to make
a new header "Character-Charset" - so that must be the current state
of affairs? Is that what you mean, Nat? (presumably not).

No, I meant the current draft of the RFC, not the most current IETF decision.

I think that a number of decisions were made in Atlanta that were deeply
flawed.  As it turned out, a large number of the most active people on
this list weren't there.  Perhaps we can try to all show up in Santa Fe,
and wrap this thing up?