Re: Character-set header (was Re: Minutes of the Atlanta 822ext meeting)

1991-09-10 13:11:49
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1991 15:28 PDT
From: "Ned Freed, Postmaster" <NED(_at_)HMCVAX(_dot_)CLAREMONT(_dot_)EDU>

This does not answer my question. Can I modify either one of them reasonably
without having the FrameMaker application handy? Are either of them
meaningful
in any way if I don't have an image viewer?

I claim that for PostScript, TeX, and other subtypes grouped under Text-Plus,
the answer to these questions is yes. You have not answered my question in the
affirmative for FrameMaker yet. If you do, then it belongs under Text-Plus.
If you do not, it belongs under image.