Re: New-ish idea on non-ascii headers

1991-09-28 15:02:31
My apologies Bob. The notion of simply excluding the headers that could
be classified as envelope headers (Received: headers are the only ones that
come to mind) was one I intended to put into my recap. I simply forgot to
mention it, that's all.

I should also say that I see more trouble in practice with the display of
the phrase before a route-addr than I do with the display of text header
lines or comments. That is why I'm reluctant to back off to a position
where these phrases are not covered by header encoding.

                                Ned