Re: RFC-XXXX's richtext

1991-12-13 09:19:18
Nathaniel Borenstein writes:

I've implemented a richtext-to-Andrew translator, which suffices for
many of my purposes.  Eventually, I hope to write a native X richtext
displayer.

I hope this includes an Andrew-to-richtext translator and (eventually)
a native X richtext editor?  (How else do you expect to reply to those
richtext messages you are viewing...)

I'm still waiting for others to report their implementation efforts...
(I'm busy but can't report anything yet.)

Anybody care to submit some richtext samples as test data?

--Guido van Rossum, CWI, Amsterdam <guido(_at_)cwi(_dot_)nl>
"That was never five minutes just now!"
"I'm afraid it was."