Re: Character set Detail Considered Harmful

1991-12-23 17:55:25
For the record, I tend to agree with Dave Crocker.

I once asked Nathaniel to make the reference to 2022 unofficial,
leaving the specifics to another document. The 2022 specs in the
current XXXX are not tight enough. I am sure that the specs can be
made much tighter and clearer (though I haven't found the time to
write them myself -- perhaps I can contribute a bit more early next
year -- no promises, however!).

Sincerely,

Erik M. van der Poel
erik(_at_)sra(_dot_)co(_dot_)jp
Software Research Associates, Inc., Tokyo, Japan     TEL +81-3-3234-2692