Join the IETF mailing list!

1992-03-02 10:25:36

Erik,

I did not see the "Last Call" for MIME. Perhaps this is because I'm
not on the "ietf" list. I just sent off a request to join that list.
However, I think that it may be a good idea to send the last call to
the working group's list as well as the ietf list in the future.

Thanks Erik for the input.  I have assumed (falsely) that all working
group members in IETF working groups were also on the ietf mailing
list.  That mailing list (ietf(_at_)isi(_dot_)edu) is the official IETF
communication medium, with announcements for new Internet Drafts, RFC
publication announcements, IETF plenary meeting agendas and logistic
announcements, IESG protocol recommendations, and yes, last calls.  I
strongly recommend all active working group participants to join the
ietf(_at_)isi(_dot_)edu list by sending a request to
ietf-request(_at_)isi(_dot_)edu(_dot_)

Greg V.