Stupid Semantics Question...

1992-03-19 19:29:07
I have been charged at the IETF with the task of listing what body parts
should be *converted* to at a gateway instead of merely *encapsluated*.
In particular, for the X.400 to MIME (and vice versa) gateway.
IO will be posting the result in a rather sohort time.
(Marshall Rose is doing the basic spec of the gateway).

If you can make a suggestion for aln algorhithm for transformation that will
continue to work in caall cases, I would be happy to
hear from you , but really, I think  that the
proble m is too hard, and we need just to i
encapsulate the external/body references.

Imanggine trying to automatically follow MIME-FTp by
UUCP link from the Soviet Union....

Sorry for the strange tcharacters, the comms from IETRF aren't all
that good...

     Harald A