Re: Request for an 11th hour change

1992-03-26 15:32:27
Therefore, I am asking the list's indulgence in the following:

      We remove the image/g3fax content-type ENTIRELY from the MIME spec

I like this approach much better than rushing in an inadequate spec which
would fail its main purpose of providing clean interworking with MHS.

Well, nevermind, I just got Nathaniel's message saying essentially the same
thing.

Although I can't agree with

Besides, there's always something to be said for one fewer image type!

We're now down to two; say it twice more and interworking will be very
difficult (or maybe very easy?).

Jim