Re: 10646 etc.

1993-02-08 17:43:34
Strange. You called a very intended feature of Unicode a bug, in the
previous mail. How can you say Unicode reasonable now? It's buggy.

We all use buggy software every day.  I agree Unicode is not perfect.
I also contend that we can live with it, at least for a few years,
and that we will be ahead if we do so.  There is no conflict between
these two viewpoints.

                                         Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology

henry(_at_)zoo(_dot_)toronto(_dot_)edu   utzoo!henry