Re: 10646 etc.

1993-02-25 13:35:17
Ohta-san,

I noted that your message displayed a style which is far too common on the
Internet, but which remains intolerable.

    ---- Included message:

    Erik, please have a technical discussion on how to use Unicode
    in MIME. I don't want to read an advertisement with full of lies.

Language like this is entirely inappropriate.  Please do express
disagreement with Mr. van der Poel, as suits your own assessment of
things, but use of language such as was in your message simply must
not recur.

EMail simply does not provide any of us with an excuse to cease attending
to basic rules of civility.

Dave