Re: 10646, and all that

1993-03-07 23:53:42
Japanse script may be printed in various font: Minchou, Gothic, Ryumin
etc. But, no Japanese script is printed with Chinese Han.

I have never seen Japanese *printed* (on paper) using a Chinese font.
But we're talking about *email* here, not printing.  I *have* seen
Chinese email displayed in a Japanese font.  It was quite readable.

What are you, Erik, saying here?

I know that you have once received a mail from your comrade Unicoder
in Chinese Language using JIS X 0208. Perhaps, you have displayed it
with Japanese font.

But can that mean anything?

                                                Masataka Ohta