Re: simplemail draft RFC available

1993-04-16 17:24:40
...and if we're talking about supporting existing practices, perhaps we
should think about codifying t_h_i_n_g_s l_i_k_e_ t_h_i_s_.

We don't have to support *every* current practice :-).  I see our job
as picking the most common/most readable/easiest to type of the ones
out there now.  By those criteria *this* is preferable to
t^Hth^Hhi^His^Hs.

    HP Laboratories                    | Feeling good about government is like
    3500 Deer Creek Road, Building 26U | looking on the bright side of any
    Palo Alto, CA  94304               | catastrophe.  When you quit looking
                                       | on the bright side, the catastrophe
    kirshenbaum(_at_)hpl(_dot_)hp(_dot_)com            | is still there.
    (415)857-7572                      |                   P.J. O'Rourke