Re: text/enriched

1993-08-11 15:17:46
< Believe me, I would LOVE to have just stuck with text/richtext, and I feel
< really bad if people think text/enriched was a step backwards. What we
< need is a consensus, and that's what I've been trying to help develop.  I
< don't have many strong feelings at all about what the emerging standard
< for simple rich text should be, merely that there should BE such a
< standard.
<
< Personally, I'm happy with the text/enriched draft, but if a consensus
< emerges for changing it, I can live with that, too.

Personally, I'm happy with the draft too. I think you struck a good balance
while eliminating many of the ambiguities from the previous text/richtext.

                                        Tony Hansen
                            hansen(_at_)pegasus(_dot_)att(_dot_)com,
tony(_at_)attmail(_dot_)com
                                att!pegasus!hansen, attmail!tony