Message/partial reassembly

1993-08-14 05:33:44
An issue has come up on info-mime that we ought to discuss here.

I should have realized it a long time ago, but the rules for
reassembling a message that has been split into several message/partial
objects should probably add "Subject" to the list of headers you take
from the encapsulated message rather than the envelope.

This is because it makes a lot of sense, when breaking up something with