Re: Message/partial reassembly

1993-08-16 06:51:33
Nathaniel Borenstein <nsb(_at_)thumper(_dot_)bellcore(_dot_)com> wrote:

This in fact is what I did without thinking about it in the metamail
distribution.  I will freely admit that my code is in violation of the
spec, but I think that my basic idea was a good one, and that when we go
to full standard the spec should add "Subject" to the list of headers
taken from the inner part.  Any other opinions?  -- Nathaniel

What you suggest, is my preference too.

--

        -- Frank Bieser (frankb(_at_)hal(_dot_)com)