Re: Text/enriched ambiguity

1993-11-29 15:35:23
[new description of Param]

  Is there anyone who finds this unacceptable?  If we can
  agree on something like this, I'm ready to release a new
  draft of the text/enriched spec... -- Nathaniel

Im little worried about possible misunderstanding of two
phrases, I think a little explication is needed.

<Param> .x. </Param> is clearly intended to suppress
presentation of all of the .x., even if

        <Param> .a. <Bold> .b. </Bold> .c. </Param>

or something equally perverse were to become somehow plausible.

I can see rare instances where some software would fail and
present nicely bolded .b. to some user, even tho it shouldnt
have, so maybe an explicit example would make it clear that
this is not kosher.  Its not a good idea to tempt Murphy.
--
dana s emery <de19(_at_)Umail(_dot_)umd(_dot_)edu>