Re: 10646 & MIME [was: Response]

1994-01-27 22:53:26
On Thu, 27 Jan 1994 20:36:13 -0500, Keith Moore
<moore(_at_)cs(_dot_)utk(_dot_)edu> said:
Most of the people on this list don't know enough to judge whether your
complaints have merit.  Besides yourself, those who do claim to have the
expertise seem to disagree with you.  The rest of us simply aren't in a
position to decide which group is right.

Since I'm now too busy to contribute to this discussion,
sorry for this short statement.

I do agree with Ohata's opinion about ISO10646/Unicode.
From my experience of writing an editor Mule (MULtilingual
Enhancement to GNU Emacs), ISO10646/Unicode without any
language tag is USELESS in multilingual environment.

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
handa(_at_)etl(_dot_)go(_dot_)jp