Re: HTML in MIME mail

1994-11-15 17:42:21
At 11:43 AM 11/15/94, Ned Freed wrote:
Rhys, I'm not sure on what basis you are making this assertion.  Is it
because HTML is a less complicated markup language, hence more likely to be
successfully interpreted by a human reader in the absence of a mechanical
one, or is there some other measure that you're applying?

I don't think the complexity of the language has much of anything to do with
it.

That's exactly the point.  If the only comparison is the relative
readability of HTML vs RTF, that's too subjective a measure to be
applicable.