Re: MIME's "Content-Disposition" Header

1995-01-11 18:15:09
This is a draft written by Steve Dorner and myself, which is in it's
last month. (we'd better renew, or move forward!). It's available as:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-dorner-content-header-00.txt

How about moving forward?  It's needed, relatively widely implemented, and
referenced in the MIME standard.  Perhaps Steve can submit it for an
extended last call, after making any spelling/etc. corrections necessary?

I believe the necessary step at this point is to talk to the application area
director(s) (either John Klensin, Erik Huizer, or both) and see what they say
about handling the progress of this document.

                                Ned