Re: quoted-phrase in content-disposition header

1995-01-25 10:55:24
Two days ago, I wrote:

A) Leave quoted-phrase out of content-disposition, in the expectation that
someone will write an RFC describing a general scheme (perhaps
quoted-phrase) for non-us-ascii parameters.

B) Put quoted-phrase back into content-disposition.

C) Define quoted-encoded-word in content-disposition (like quoted-phrase
but limited to a single encoded word).

Not to be impatient or anything, but since no one has responded, I assume
no one cares much. I am going to go with item A).  I will submit a new
draft today, and will look toward moving it to the next step in RFC-dom.

--
Steve Dorner, Qualcomm Incorporated.  "Oog make mission statement."