Re: MIME boundary question recap

1995-02-10 08:35:26
At 1:47 AM 2/10/95, Ned Freed wrote:
(5) We need to decide how to proceed. I don't see how we can have it both
   ways -- we either allow trailing whitespace on boundary lines or we
   allow one boundary string to be a leading substring of another.

I don't really care.  I think the meaning of 1521 was reasonably clear, and
I don't believe in the alleged lookahead problem, but I will put out beta
versions of Eudora that construct boundaries differently, probably this
weekend.

So the point will soon be moot as far as I'm concerned.

--
Steve Dorner, Qualcomm Incorporated.  "Oog make mission statement."