Re: Internet draft draft-onions-822-mailproblems-00.txt

1995-02-20 11:35:03
What we really need is a true submission protocol, separate from
SMTP which by definition is a MTA-MTA transmission protocol.

        You're absolutely right.   (glad someone else is saying it)

        I cooked one up.   I should submit a fresh RFC,  as the only one
describing the protocol is about two years out of date.

--
Tomas Kullman <tomas(_dot_)kullman(_at_)pro(_dot_)icl(_dot_)se>

Embla Development Team
ICL ProSystems AB
SWEDEN

--
Rick Troth <troth(_at_)ua1vm(_dot_)ua(_dot_)edu>, Houston, Texas, USA

http://ua1vm.ua.edu/~troth/

QUIT