Re: Internet draft draft-onions-822-mailproblems-00.txt

1995-02-20 14:35:06
Eh Rick, I found RFC1440 and read it.   ...

        Wow!   You're fast.   I only just now remembered where I had
stashed the updated description.   (lacks NQBNF,  sorry,  but you can
get the idea)   Enjoy!

            http://ua1vm.ua.edu/~troth/rickvmsw/uft.html

-- Tomas

--
Rick Troth <troth(_at_)ua1vm(_dot_)ua(_dot_)edu>, Houston, Texas, USA

http://ua1vm.ua.edu/~troth/

QUIT