Re: Relative vs Absolute URLs (Was: Mul/Alt and TEXT/HTML ...)

1995-11-06 12:45:04
Larry,

Modifying the HTML is, in my view, to be avoided so your suggestion A
is out.

How does suggestion B solve the Absolute vs Relative problem?  The
embedded link is relative, what goes into the table or cDisp header
that resolves the problem?

Ed