Re:Mixing text and graphics with text/enriched and multipart/mixed

1996-05-03 01:01:32

==|  Unless I'm missing something, this is really bad, but I don't see any way
around
==|  this with the standard as it is today.

Yes, you are missing something, it was Nathaniel Borenstein that pointed to
me that the spec has been explicity written to allow contiguous alignment of
images and text. As soon as I have the time, I will look at the relevant spec
and comment.

==|  This and a few other gotchas we've had
==|  in the past makes me wonder how many other real implementations of
==|  text/enriched there are out there. I suspect not very many.

MMail does it correctly , look in http://www.atelier.co.uk

        Dr. Martin R. Raskovsky        e-mail:
martin(_at_)atelier(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk
        Atelier de Software Ltd.                voice: +44 (1934) 822 983
        Rookery Farm, Puxton                      fax: +44 (1934) 820 209
        Avon, BS24. 6TL. England            url: http://www.atelier.co.uk