Re: This is text/paragraph - how does it look?

1998-03-10 01:30:55
Simeon identifies it as a "no message, one attachment"
structure.  The obvious way to open the attachment it to
map it only plain text.  That, by default, brings it up in
a viewer that requires left-to-right scrolling to read the
text (i.e., no "wrap" option readily available).  I can
bring it up in other viewers instead, but while most of
their wrapping algorithms would have handled this message
ok, they would have wrapped everything together had you not
inserted the blank line between your two paragraphs (I
haven't rechecked your definition, but several of the word
processing systems that might be used to produce this stuff
certainly don't require that).

pretending it is text/plain (as long as the lines stay under
1K).

   john