Re: Why the 822bis grammar is so painful

1999-02-07 23:12:20
At 04.24 +0000 1999-02-08, D. J. Bernstein wrote:
Keith Moore writes:
Different people will have different recollections.

I sincerely doubt that. The DRUMS mailing list archive supports every
detail of my statements. Your claimed consensus is wishful thinking.

Dan, and others.

Speaking as Area Director for Applications Area, I ask you to keep
the discussions focused and constructive on what to do next and not
continue with the tone and personal attacks that I now see. If it is
the case that you want closure on these documents -- and my
recollection is that we all do -- then you have to concentrate on the
documents, and and move forward.

  Patrik

Area Director, Applications Area               Email: paf(_at_)swip(_dot_)net
IETF                                             URL: http://paf.se
                                         PGP Key ID: 0xBD236602

  In theory there is no difference between theory and practice,
  but in practice, there is.