Re: Why the 822bis grammar is so painful

1999-02-10 16:46:13
Pete Resnick, 9 December 1996: ``I should mention that noone brought
this up during the WG session... I didn't remove the entire idea of
tokenizing the input...''

Keith Moore writes:
Maybe it's not there, because the discussion happened in person.

When did it happen, Keith? Which IETF meeting? Where did it appear in
the meeting minutes that were sent to the DRUMS mailing list?

If Pete Resnick had the approval of the working group, why did he never
say so? He spent lots of time defending _his_ removal of the tokenizer.

---Dan