Re: Why the 822bis grammar is so painful

1999-02-10 20:16:52
Keith Moore writes:
Maybe it's not there, because the discussion happened in person.

When did it happen, Keith? Which IETF meeting?

I don't remember which meeting.  There have been quite a few of them, you know.

Where did it appear in
the meeting minutes that were sent to the DRUMS mailing list?

Perhaps it didn't appear.   Maybe the minute taker didn't think it
was relevant.  It doesn't matter.  The only thing that matters at
present is whether the group has rough consensus on the current approach.

If Pete Resnick had the approval of the working group, why did he never
say so? He spent lots of time defending _his_ removal of the tokenizer.

Life is too short for me to try to talk you out of your delusions.

Keith