Re: Multi-message reply and "References:"

2003-06-19 04:53:30

I'm not quite sure how it happened, but in my last message two percent
signs got corrupted, perhaps when I was cutting and pasting.  In any
event, the last two sentences should be changed from:

A recent study of ours (of ~42000 messages across 8 users) shows that
8010021331513f email threads (old-fashioned ones, not Pete's fancy
ones) are 5 or fewer nodes.  The 97 0x4046acfcoint was at 16 nodes.

to:

A recent study of ours (of ~42000 messages across 8 users) shows that
80% of email threads (old-fashioned ones, not Pete's fancy ones) are 5
or fewer nodes.  The 97% point was at 16 nodes.

I do hope that came out right this time around...  -- Nathaniel