Re: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-moore-mail-nr-fields-00.txt]

2004-08-27 01:13:42

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Keith Moore wrote:

My personal belief is that the "sendmail -t" problem is a minor one -
since it seems to affect a relatively small number of older MUAs.
Others might disagree.

I guess I'm an "other". Not only MUAs, but also other software that
wants to send email uses "-t". I suspect there are more applications that do this that I/you/we think.

However, I agree that it affects only a smallish number of MTAs (Sendmail, and those that try to mimic its interface).

Regards,
Philip

ph10(_at_)cus(_dot_)cam(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44
1223 334714.