Re: SPF I-D for review: draft-schlitt-spf-classic-00.txt

2005-03-02 10:35:12

  There is a new I-D for the SPF email anti-forgery system available for
  review.  ...
  Discussions about this, and previous, drafts have been taking place on
  the spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com mailing list.  ...
  for the purposes of this
  draft, I am very reluctant to try debate these issues.  The goal is to
  document a de-facto standard.  Debates about better techniques, why
  SPF is evil, etc. are probably best discussed on things like the IRTF

so the constraint to review feedback is either "yes it works this way" or "no,
it doesn't, it work's this other way"?

 d/
 --
 Dave Crocker