Re: Multiple message-ids.

2008-03-02 14:35:31

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008, Dave Crocker wrote:

The email-arch specification notes that Internet standards provide for at most
one Message-ID, but the document asserts that more than one sometimes appear
in a message.  I put that in because that's been my impression.

Arnt's comments agree with my experience.

RFC 2822 provides for an additional resent-message-id each time a message
is re-sent.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
DOVER WIGHT PORTLAND: WEST 5 OR 6, INCREASING 6 OR 7, PERHAPS GALE 8 LATER.