Re: Comments on Malformed Message BCP draft

2011-04-15 13:34:29

On Apr 15, 2011, at 11:04 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

I totally agree, for example, that pressure should be applied to senders.
But that’s simply not what happens.  And in that stalemate between the way we
say it should work and the way it does work, the end user loses.

Murray, is there text in the draft explaining that it'd be far better for
everyone if every MTA/MUA/etc were in stricter compliance with the relevant
standards?  If not, maybe Keith can suggest some?

--
J.D. Falk
the leading purveyor of industry counter-rhetoric solutions