Re: [ietf-822] WSJ/gmail/ML, was a permission to...

2014-05-04 14:38:16
If we had:
  p=reject-even-if-list-id

Won't work.  See previous message.

that would satisfy the paypal case. (But, wait, btw, paypal employees are
@paypal.com.  They need corp.paypal.com or some such).

They're on top of this problem, and use paypal-inc.com.

To me, it seems that really we need an in-SMTP protocol by which senders are
told that they are sending to a re-distributor, and their current policy
won't do, but that they can do X.  That has to go back to the user.

Remember that there are other things that DMARC broke, that do not
involve forwarding.  That's what "WSJ/gmail" in the subject line are
about.

R's,
John