Re: use of signatures is not restricted by law (Re: [Asrg] Proven solution for authenticating messages)

2003-03-04 13:40:21
Which countries?

I really recommend that any anti-spam tech doesn't start out presuming
they can't use digital signatures for legal reasons!!

That position has never been taken in any internet security protocol
that I have heard.

Adam