Re: [Asrg] Economic model is borken. (sic.) Let's fix it

2003-03-07 17:37:14
At 16:18 7/03/03 -0800, Nate W wrote:
If you've got a more worrisome idea I'm all ears.  I did read the document
you referenced and did not see anything to be very concerned about.

Some of the "problems" listed there were not very well thought out.  For
example, the "problem" of establishing initial communication between two
whitelisted individuals, subscribing to mailing lists, etc.  The author
seems to have assumed that non-approved messages are lost forever.

As I indicated, that document is a starting point - it doesn't enumerate each difficulty through all possible angles to its final conclusion. I would suggest that if you think these are not problems, you haven't done so either.

--
Troy Rollo                              Chairman, CAUBE.AU
asrg(_at_)troy(_dot_)rollo(_dot_)name                   Executive Director,