Re: [Asrg] Lets Fix Mailing Lists

2003-03-10 15:20:16
At 1:17 PM -0700 3/10/03, Vernon Schryver wrote:
that are invalid because they've been terminated by Hotmail etc. for
being advertised in spam from dropboxes that were never valid, then

Look. Could we stop arguing about something that actually can be determined quite easily?

Could someone please contact Yahoo and Hotmail and ask them two very simple questions.

"Of the local email addresses at which you have seen excessively heavy bounces, what percentage used to exist and what percentage never existed? And of those that used to exist, what percentage were closed do to spamming?"

Someone here must have a contact there?
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.puremessaging.com/        Junk-Free Email Filtering