Re: [Asrg] Opt-Out Notes: too complicated, ignoring history

2003-03-28 15:03:13
At 2:01 PM -0500 3/28/03, Chris Lewis wrote:
At the volumes we're seeing, the people who'd actually want take advantage of the choice of "unfiltered" are vanishingly small.

Remember the choice here w.r.t. survival is between "controlling UBE" or preventing it outright.

I've got it.

Let's modify the SMTP RFC to require that the banner message reject UBE!
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.puremessaging.com/        Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.