Re: [Asrg] spamstones

2003-04-01 12:36:43
Need HAM:

After we settle on definitions, the main missing ingredient is a good
HAM corpus attached to similarly-sampled SPAM.  Multi-language ham is
especially needed (I know SpamAssassin team has issued a call for it,
don't know if it will arrive.)

Need SNAPSHOTS:

In addition, time-indexed snapshots of external sources of information
(RBLs, DCC, Razor, etc) would be helpful as well.  Does anyone know
whether the operators of those retain any historical data?

I have been accumulating some of both, I'm not sure whether I'll publish
it yet, or in what form (blinded or clear).  Unfortunately I have very
little non-English ham, so my learning classifiers always lump all
Chinese, Portugese, and Turkish text into the spam category.