Re: [Asrg] spamstones

2003-04-01 16:21:45

Liudvikas Bukys said:

Oops, somehow I'd had the idea that all of the ham for
SpamAssassin was private (which was why you had everyone
run their own mass-check genetic algorithm).  Obviously
I was wrong.  I hope you've had good non-English submissions
lately.

It generally *is* private -- this is just a small subset that I manually
ensured public availabilty was OK for. ;)

The particular idea behind this collection is to allow comparison of
spam-checking software and techniques, using a "known good" set of mail
that everyone can use and get hold of, with all headers intact (modulo a
minimal amount of address rewriting).

We're still working on the non-English submissions though ;)

--j.