RE: [Asrg] Automated responses strike again

2003-04-09 09:40:05
Kee Hinckley <nazgul(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com> wrote:

This is just too funny.  When will people get a clue?  Here we are in
the middle of discussing banning bounced messages, fixing challenge

Apparently they've never heard of Turing in Toronto.

<Amusing bounce snipped>

If you think that's good, try reporting spam or the  Nigerian Scam to
abuse(_at_)go(_dot_)com (the abuse address given in their whois listing).  Be
sure to
put the original spam with all its headers as an attachment.  You will then
receive a bounce message because that particular free ISP doesn't like the
attachment (maybe it looks like spam?)

I tried complaining to postmaster@(domain given in bounce) about this -
another bounce.  So I tried their technical contact listed in whois -
without the attachment, maybe that would get past their defences - no reply.

Currently this ISP my biggest source of Nigerian Scam spams.

Of course an ISP run by Disney may have Disneyland ideas about how to run
its free mail service!

Tom Thomson