Re: [Asrg] Accountability - AOL suing spammers

2003-04-22 13:49:01
Vernon,

What will NOT be affected are international spammers and rogue spammers.
My own experience shows this to be a very, very large group.

VS> Could you quantify that?  As far as I can see, international and rogue
VS> spammers are incredibly few.

My sense is that different people experience very different traffic
patterns of spam.

For example, I get a great deal from Asia and South America. I haven't
bothered to calculate a percentage, but it is very substantial, out of
the many thousands of spams I receive each week.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>