RE: [Asrg] A New Plan for No Spam / DNSBLS

2003-04-29 06:23:12

Another exception are people admiring good job delivered by anti spam
filters but hit by badly configured anti spam systems
configured by gods
ready to say "we make no mistakes". Such problems are not
frequent but
they can not be ignored if we want to keep email reliability
standards.

One of our businesses is outsourced management of firewalls.

It is not unusual to find when we start taking over a system that a $100K
fault tolerant firewall system is actually operating in short circuit mode
with all traffic being passed in all cases. Turning the whole system into a
very expensive ethernet hub.

                Phill