RE: [Asrg] Changing mailing lists from push to pull

2003-05-02 08:39:57
On Thursday, May 01, 2003 12:35 AM, Art Pollard
[SMTP:pollarda(_at_)lextek(_dot_)com]
wrote:
8<...>8

I use Eudora which strips these things out unfortunately.

That is the bugaboo when considering the edge implementation of solutions.  We
MUST I think consider the implacability of determining all MUA.reciever's
(MUA.r from D. Crocker's paper) feature-sets and how that affects a proposed
solution.  In addition, the 'core' v. 'edge' issues should be understood by any
proposal specifically with respect to where does the 'core' end and the 'edge'
begin in a proposed framework.  IMHO, this may vary from proposal to proposal.

-e