Re: [Asrg] Actions and Words

2003-05-08 09:11:29
From: "John Fenley" <pontifier(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>
To: asrg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: research(_at_)solidmatrix(_dot_)com
Subject: [Asrg] Actions and Words
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 00:34:31 -0600

13. An avenue must be available for UCE to get to the user, or spammers will
try more and more innovative methods to make an avenue of their own.(by
creating the avenue, one can control it)

Huh? Sorry, you completely lost me on this point.

I thought the whole point of this exercise was to PREVENT UCE from reaching the
user.

God only knows that SHOULD be our purpose in life right now.

Ron.

Ronald D. Edge
Manager of Information Systems
Indiana University Intercollegiate Athletics
edge(_at_)indiana(_dot_)edu  (812)855-9010
http://iuhoosiers.com

"Any con artist not already doing business on the Internet
should be sued for malpractice." - FTC Attorney