Re: [Asrg] Re: Washington Post: Earthlink to Deploy a Challenge-Response System for Fightin

2003-05-08 19:29:35
On Thu, May 08, 2003, Barry Shein wrote:

Why not just give each person a different mail address (presumably
aliased to your one true address) and use the mbox:sender pair as the
"consent token". Trivially revoked, just alias it to /dev/null.

Because that causes exponential explosion of addresses.  I'm trying
to use it, but it causes problems as soon as I send mail to a group
of people (esp. when the members of those groups change).