Re: [Asrg] C/R patents

2003-05-11 17:58:39

From: Scott Nelson <scott(_at_)spamwolf(_dot_)com>

At 04:28 PM 5/11/03 -0400, Yakov Shafranovich wrote:
>I finally found the actual patents ...

This link searches the archives of this group for that information;
http://search.gmane.org/search.php?query=challenge+patents&group=gmane.ietf.asrg

Scott Nelson <scott(_at_)spamwolf(_dot_)com>

Thank you very much for the links, I was not aware of any search feature that allows us to search the archives and did not know about your earlier messages about these patents. Once again, thanks (original messages included below).

The question still remains even with prior art, who is willing to sue MailBlocks to get these patents invalidated? Plus how long will the process take if MailBlocks is willing to go all the way to Supreme Court? On the other hand are these patents enforceable outside the US?