Re: [Asrg] This mail list has been hacked

2003-05-23 12:36:57
All hail the mystical mighty hacker who knows how to visit a web page. It was most likely leaked, not hacked

https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/ msg04960.html

Or perhaps he got it from this one:

https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/ msg00881.html

Three can keep a secret if two are dead.