RE: [Asrg] (Position): Successful anti-spam techniques must avoid software patents

2003-05-29 10:47:26
Is this discussion of IPR policy within the scope of this list's
discussion?

I look at :

http://www.irtf.org/asrg/

And read the posting guidelines which say all conversation must be
related to the work items at

http://www.irtf.org/asrg/asrg-work-items.txt

and there's nothing there about IPR. Perhaps IPR is a bigger issue to be
taken at higher levels.

As one who has patent-pending on an anti-spam technology, I've got a lot
to say but won't if its inappropriate for this list.

Peter Kay
President
TitanKey Software
Web: www.titankey.com
The only technology that stops spam BEFORE it's even sent